Dover Foundation YMCA Sports Camps
The Dover Foundation YMCA will be offering sports camps throughout the Summer of 2022. During these camps your child will learn, grow, and play in various sports that will be offered. This program is strictly a half day program from 9am-1pm. There will be different sports offered every week. Also may be afternoon camps. Please see the details below. If you are interested in participating in the camps, registration must be completed a week before the camp starts. Children must be picked up from the YMCA by 1pm. Please have you child bring a snack, water and possibly a lunch. Children ages 7-13.
- Rides in/rides out will take place in the gym located behind the YMCA.
- Rides in will take place from 9am-9:30am
- Sports Activities will take place from 10:00am-12:00pm
- Rides out will take place from 12:00pm-1:00pm
- If your child needs to be given medication during camp hours, you must fill out the medication form for the Director to have on file
Member Rate: 50$ Per week
Non Member Rate:75$ Per week
Financial Assistance may available
(Dance camp will take place in the afternoon. 1pm-4pm.)
Volleyball Camp (Heidi Buckton)