Dover Foundation YMCA Winter Basketball
Your favorite youth sports season, basketball, is making a safe and fun return to the Y this Winter! Register your child to partake in Youth Basketball through the Dover Foundation YMCA.
Registration dates 10/2-11/19 for on time registration. 37.50 for members 65.00 for non members.
Late Registration is 11/20-12/3. 47.50 for members and 75.00 for non-members.
- 3-4 Co-ed Little Hoops sessions either Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- 5-6 Co-ed Basketball will be placed on a roster
7-18 ages will have the following skills nights(must be registered to attend skills night):
- Dec. 4th 7-8 boys 6:00pm-7:00pm & 9-10 boys 7:00pm-8:00pm
- Dec. 5th 7-9 Girls 6:00pm-7:00pm,10-12 Girls 7:00pm-8:00pm, 13-15 Girls 8:00pm-9:00pm
- December 7th 11-12 boys 6:00pm-7:00pm, 13-15 boys 7:00-8:00pm, 16-18 boys 8:00-9:00pm.
Register your child in the age group that they will be Dec. 4th
Try and Register during on time register. Age groups may be capped closer to end of registration due to team sizes and coach availability.
Sports sponsorships are always needed! Financial assistance may be available upon request. Contact us for more information. All updates on the season will be communicated through email. Please use a valid/trusted email address.
NEW COACH’S REWARD. COACH AND RECIEVE A $50 YMCA CREDIT TOWARDS A FUTURE PROGRAM.
Senior Program Director, Ernest Gill [email protected]
3-4 Little Hoops (Mondays Only)
3-4 Little Hoops (Thursday Only)
3-4 Little Hoops (Tuesdays Only)