Kings Mountain Family YMCA Winter Basketball
Your favorite youth sports season, basketball, is making a safe and fun return to the Y this Winter!
Registration dates 10/2-11/19 for on time registration. $37.50 for members, $45.00 for City Residents, $65.00 for non members.
Registration closes November 19th and Late Registration Closes December 3rd and registration will go up $10. $47.50 for members, $55.00 for City Residents, and $75.00 for non members.
- 3-4 Co-ed Little Hoops sessions either Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
- 5-6 Co-ed Basketball will be placed on a roster
7-16 ages will have the following skills nights:
- December 4th 7-8 Boys 6:00pm-7:00pm & 9-10 Boys 7:00pm-8:00pm
- December 5th 7-9 Girls 6:00pm-7:00pm, 10-12 Girls 7:00pm-8:00pm & 13-15 Girls 8:00pm-9:00pm
- December 7th 11-12 Boys 6:00pm-7:00pm, 13-15 Boys 7:00pm-8:00pm, & 16-18 Boys 8:00pm-9:00pm.
Register your child in the age group that they will be Dec. 4th
Try and Register during on time register. Age groups may be capped closer to end of registration due to team sizes and coach availability.
Sports sponsorships are always needed! Financial assistance may be available upon request. Contact us for more information. All updates on the season will be communicated through email. Please use a valid/trusted email address.
NEW COACH’S REWARD. COACH AND RECIEVE A $50 YMCA CREDIT TOWARDS A FUTURE PROGRAM.
Sports Director, Heath Walker [email protected]
3-4 Little Hoops (Mondays Only)
3-4 Little Hoops (Thursdays Only)
3-4 Little Hoops (Tuesdays Only)