Youth Soccer Spring 2023
Now is the time for your child to learn the fundamentals of soccer! Our soccer program seeks to lay a foundation for parents to spend quality time together with their children while learning how to properly teach and support them in sports, watch them have fun, learn new skills and meet new friends. Sports provide a great opportunity to teach values like caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. YMCA Youth Sports help young people by emphasizing skill development and having fun!
- Registration closes March 5th and Late Registration Closes March 12th and registration will go up $10.
- 3-4 Little Kicks will signup for a once a week session Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday
- 6u (5-6) will be placed on a roster
7-16 ages will have the following skills nights:
- March 6th 8U (7-8) 6:00pm-7:00pm
- March 6th 10U (9-10) 7:00pm-8:00pm
- March 7th 12U (11-12) 6:00pm-7:00pm
- March 7th 15U (13-15) 7:00pm-8:00pm
All Soccer Skills night will be held at Davidson Park
Davidson Park Address: 215 N Sims St, Kings Mountain, NC 28086
Member: $37.50 Non-member: $65
Non-Member Town/City: $45
Member: $47.50 Non-member: $75
Non-Member Town/City: $55
Volunteer Coaches and Sports Sponsorships are always needed! Financial Assistance may be available upon request. Contact us for more information.
Sports Director, Heath Walker [email protected]