Dover Foundation YMCA Sports Camps
The Dover Foundation YMCA will be offering sports camps throughout the Summer of 2021. During these camps your child will learn, grow, and play in various sports that will be offered. This program is strictly a half day program from 7am-1pm. There will be different sports offered every week. If you are interested in participating in the camps, registration must be completed a week before the camp starts. Children must be picked up from the YMCA by 1pm. Please have you child bring a snack, water and possibly a lunch. Children ages 7-13.
Due to Covid-19 Guidelines Children can not switch over to Day Camp after participating in Sports Camps this summer.
- Rides in/rides out will take place in the gym located behind the YMCA.
- Rides in will take place from 7:00am-9:00am
- Sports Activities will take place from 10:00am-12:00pm
- Rides out will take place from 12:00pm-1:00pm
- All participants will need a face covering.
- Wellness checks will be completed every morning before the participant is allowed to enter the building
- If your child needs to be given medication during camp hours, you must fill out the medication form for the Director to have on file
Member Rate: 45$ Per week
Non Member Rate:65$ Per week
Financial Assistance may available
Basketball Camp (Gabe Devoe)
Volleyball Camp (Heidi Buckton)