AT THE Y,
IS OUR CAUSE.
We know when we work together, we move more individuals, families and communities forward. Every day, Y staff, volunteers, members, friends and community partners work side-by-side to tackle the important issues impacting our community.
SEE LIST OF CURRENT DONORS.
What if more people joined our cause?
Imagine what our community would be like if...
- Every child had the guidance to achieve their full potential
- More adults had the support and knowledge they need to be healthier in spirit, mind and body
- Our neighbors in need had access to the Y because no one was turned away due to the inability to pay
Together, we can make this a reality for our community. Our community faces challenges, but we see possibilities rather than obstacles because of committed Y friends and generous donors like you.
EVERY GIFT MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
EVERYONE HAS A ROLE TO PLAY.
TOGETHER, WE CAN DO SO MUCH MORE.
We have an extraordinary opportunity to ensure a brighter future for our community, but we need your help. Your gift to the Cleveland County Family YMCA will have a lasting impact in the community by helping us to reach more people through life-changing programs and services.
- $50 gives a child the opportunity to learn the life-saving skill of swimming
- $125 sends a child to one week of summer day camp filled with enriching, healthy activities and positive role models.
- $250 provides one month of after school care for a child in need of a safe place to go after the bell rings.
- $500 gives a senior one year of access to the YMCA where she can connect with new friends and improve her health.
- $750 provides a teen with one year of programming to help him set and achieve future career goals and pursue post-secondary education.
- $1,200 offers a child struggling to read the opportunity to improve her literacy skills and build confidence in the classroom.
Together, we can do so much more.
Individuals can give to the Cleveland County Family YMCA through the We Build People Campaign online or in person. To give online, follow THIS LINK. To give in person, fill out THIS BROCHURE or contact your local YMCA Branch.